Sunday 3 October 2010

Jacks Back

Jack's back ...

Its been a while since my last post. Had a few things to deal with on a personal level. On a business level, I'm pleased to tell you, the customer, that there have been far fewer horror stories with insurance companies though the ones we have dealt with have been ... erm ,,, interesting. Unfortunately, as things have hotting up with the metal markets again there are now all new rogues out there to SCAM you.

Don't worry - Jack will name and shame those who deserve it. Watch out - there's a scammer about!

2 comments:

  1. For my story on West End Jewellers please look at the 'Can You Trust Them?' website. My late mother's ring was switched by this callous thief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous - I have put a link here for you - Can You Trust Them - by the BBC. I'm so sorry you were scammed of your precious heirloom

      Delete

Feel free to comment on this blog, especially if it concerns you personally - we want to hear from you